Tandoori Chicken

Chicken thighs were on sale last week so I decided last night to make Tandoori Chicken. I love Indian food but it's been ages since we've been to my favourite Indian buffet place. It's hard to get out nowadays with three kids and I would never attempt to bring them along.

I lived in Malaysia for two months when I was working and my favourite memories were of eating at the outdoor food stands. The Tandoori Chicken was baked in a clay oven and practically melted in your mouth. Absolutely delicious!

I marinated my chicken thighs with Patak's Tandoori Curry Paste and plain yogourt for about two hours. I think overnight would be better. The chicken was very moist and quite tasty but because I baked it on a baking sheet it wasn't as dry as you would get it in an Indian restaurant.

As you can see I'm still eating the Greek Salad that I bought on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment