The Mandarin - Chinese Buffet

It was my son's 10th birthday today. It's a biggie! He's in the double digits now...big responsibilities. We usually let the birthday boy/girl pick their birthday meal and today he chose The Mandarin. It's a Chinese buffet. I'm not going to go into detail about what was served since there were more than 100 items...from sushi, to roast beef, to a huge array of desserts. It's good quality food. I really loved it.
I only took pictures of my first two plates of main dishes...I'm too embarrassed to say that I had four plates...but I swear the other two were much smaller and barely covered the plates...
Here are some of the yummy desserts that were available...chocolate covered strawberries, lemon meringue pie, sugar covered dough ball, apple pie, rice pudding...not to mention the huge selection of ice cream and fruit and other cakes and pies. I can't write anymore since I'm coming down from an extreme sugar high and can barely keep my eyes open as I am falling asleep...rolling myself to bed now from an overstuffed tummy....


1 comment: