Hoisin Chicken and Pasta


I was going out for dinner tonight with one of my girlfriends but still had to make dinner for hubby and the kids. I haven't gone grocery shopping all week since hubby was away on business and the kids have been sick so I was really struggling on what to make. I decided to defrost some already marinated chicken and boiled some pasta shells.


I still wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. Fry them up together with some oyster sauce? And then I remembered I had some chicken broth in the fridge. I stirfried the chicken until it was cooked and then I added some hoisin sauce. I then quickly fried it until the sauce carmelized. Reheated the chicken broth and boiled some frozen broccoli and dinner was ready. Quick and easy...that's the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment