Mother's Day Dinner

It's been a weekend of eating!! We celebrated with my mother-in-law yesterday and today it was my family's turn. We decided to buy everything from Costco so that we wouldn't have to run around for groceries. Here is what was on the menu...
Shrimp Cocktail
Caesar Salad
Steak marinated with Balsamic Vinegar, Montreal Steak Spice and Garlic Plus

Salmon seasoned with Montreal Steak Spice and Garlic Plus
Cherry Cheesecake

We also bought a fruit tray with cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes, watermelon and pineapple. It was a feast and a nice change from eating Chinese. I loved how we could compile an entire meal with so little fuss. We just needed to make some steamed rice and bbq the meat and dinner was served.

7 comments:

  1. I had shrimp also with my mom. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a tasty feast...we had leftovers, since I was not lifting a finger to cook, lol, really! I stood my ground, and hubby cannot cook :)

    Glad you had a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm. The pictures of our dinner last night is making me hungry. I think I'll go have a piece of that cheesecake now. I'll walk it off tomorrow when the kids are at school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great feast! Costco is such a great place to feed a crowd . . . when it's just the hubs and me, though, it means too much leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great mother's day celebration!

    ReplyDelete