Leftovers? To eat or not to eat...

I've been trying to post something every day and so far I've had something interesting to post. However, today my husband left on his business trip and will be gone for four days. It's a nice break for me when he is out of town because I don't need to cook an elaborate meal every night...grilled cheese sandwiches or chicken nuggets are sufficient. I might also order a party size pizza and eat it for two nights. The kids love pizza and I don't have to cook which is nice.

Tonight we just finished off all our leftovers. The kids had the Vietnamese noodles from Saturday and chicken nuggets from Friday and I had the 5 day old Swiss Chalet drumstick (so if I'm down with the runs tomorrow we'll know why), a couple of nuggets and my mom's sticky rice. All of which you can find in my posts from last week.

I can now say our fridge is almost empty and ready for another week of fresh meals. I know some folks don't like leftovers and three day old leftovers is a bit too much but I hate to waste food. Usually my husband is our garbage disposal and he will eat almost anything but since we were busy this weekend the food didn't get finished. This week may just be a week of pizza and McD's...there are a few Hello Kitty watches that I haven't collected yet...hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment