Birthday Celebration - The Cheesecake Factory - Buffalo, NY

My friends and I took a weekend trip to Buffalo this weekend to eat at my favourite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory. It's a big birthday this year. I'm turning forty so everyone wants to celebrate. The eleven of us shopped 'til we dropped but made sure we made it to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I have yet to find anything that I don't like there. This was certainly a birthday to remember!

Here is what we ordered....we didn't order too much because we wanted to make sure we had room for cheesecake.

Caesar Salad (best caesar salad I've ever had!!)
Roadside Sliders (Mini burgers that were so tasty)
Thai Lettuce Wrap
Nachos
Hand battered Onion Rings
Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic (love roasted garlic!!)
Ordered a selection of cheescakes with extra whipped cream
This is my choice - Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple (oh so decadent)
Another of my favourites - Snickers Bar Chunks and Cheesecake

9 comments:

  1. The cheesecakes do look decadent. My kind of meal :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cheesecake factory. Sometimes I'd go there for some of the cheesecake and that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great birthday celebration indeed. I love cheesecake. I will have to go there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday Gemini!! I wish I can go there sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday dinner with friends can't beat it oh and shopping too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happ Birthday!! I love Cheesecake Factory's mimi plates they serve, each place is $4-5 and it's the perfect bite if you want a snack. The crispy artichoke hearts were my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! I love Cheesecake factory and their cheesecakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fav is their Tiramisu cheesecake AND the Dulce De Leche one ... *droooooooooooling* .. I don't care what anyone else says, this place rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
    very good results. If you know of any please share.

    Appreciate it!

    my blog: Dragon City Cheat Engine

    ReplyDelete