Funny Faces - Birthday Cupcakes

My girlfriend asked me to make her son's birthday cupcakes this year since she was expecting her third baby and didn't know when he was going to make his debut. She didn't want the stress of wondering what would happen if the baby arrived so close to his birthday that she wouldn't have time to arrange anything.

Well she supplied me with the loot and this is what I came up with. She found some funny face Easter eggs from the dollar store and we filled them with finger lights, stickers and balloons. I added the funky hair and here is the final result.
And this one is my favourite...

3 comments:

  1. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often...
    Bulk SMS plugin provider in Cuttack, Bulk SMS Services in Cuttack

    ReplyDelete
  2. The WordPress Multi Level IVR Plugin goes with complete IVR answer for fulfill all your own or business needs. Multi Level IVR is a totally planned Plugin that allows its customer to redesign customer support and thing promoting to its best.

    IVR systems

    ReplyDelete