Who says camping has to be rough?

Our family went camping this weekend with five other families. Great weather, great company and amazing food. As I packed for the weekend my husband commented about all the comforts of home that I was bringing along...such as rice cooker, electric griddle and butane stove. I explained to him that since there would be electicity on site that we didn't have to really rough it. Sleeping in a tent is rough enough.

Here are some photos of the delicious food.

BBQ Wings
Adult "juice" boxes
Thai Green Chicken Curry
Hamburgers
Nutella Banana Campfire pies (kinda like grilled cheese without the cheese)
Open faced smores
Unfortunately I forgot to take pics of the BBQ ribs, chicken souvlaki and pulled beef...I was too busy devouring these to even remember to take some photos.

3 comments:

  1. The great outdoors doesn't get much better than this:-). I think I'll stowaway on your next trip. Your food looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum! i want everything, especially chicken wings (i can eat A LOT of chicken wings), and the grilled cheese sandwich sans cheese ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutella campfire pies? All of the sudden I NEED to go camping! Awesome idea! If I had all of that to eat, I would go camping every single day :)

    ReplyDelete