Mr. Greek's Mediterranean Grill - Toronto

I've been so busy lately with friends in town from Hong Kong and Seattle. Busy means eating. I'm so exhausted from late nights going for bubble tea or late night coffees. It's been a week long marathon of food. There is one meal that we must have when my friends come home and that's Greek food. We managed to make our way down to the Danforth for our fix of souvlaki. I had the Original Pork Souvlaki with a side of fries and Greek salad. Delicious as always!

4 comments:

  1. this looks great enjoy your friends visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. this would be nice with lots of tomato sauce, i love tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are lacking in greek restaurants here in Jersey, I think there is one waay down south...this looks good to me, please pass a plate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! Love it so much that I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete